National Mail Center
240- 250 Golden Grove Road
Trinidad and Tobago
Tel: (868) 669-5361-9
Fax: (868) 669-5374
Customer Service - 800-POST (7678)
Courier - 800-SEND (7363); 800-TRAK (8725)
Benefits of Permit Post
Permit Post Saves Time
- Bulk Mailers will no longer have to frank bulk mail prior to lodgement.
- Mail processing will be faster, that is, it skips a process and the mail goes directly to the stage of primary sorting.
- Delivery of bulk mail can be improved by efficiently reaching customers.
- Returned Mail can be dealt with efficiently by the processing of Permit Post pre-printed numbers rather than just a returned address.
Extremely Cost Effective
- Bulk mailers will no longer need to assign employees to frank mail.
- Bulk mailers will no longer have the inconvenience of periodically revalidating franking machines.
- Customers may have the choice of enjoying a credit facility in accordance with TTPost credit policy.
How to lodge permit post?
- Customer must be place Permit Post mail into a TTPost mail trays facing up.
- The original along with two copies of Statement of Posting forms must be lodged with the Permit mail at pre-assigned TTPost locations.
- The original Statement of Posting form will be date stamped and returned to the customer.
Contact TTPost today to begin receiving this service.