National Mail Center
240- 250 Golden Grove Road
Trinidad and Tobago
Tel: (868) 669-5361-9
Fax: (868) 669-5374
Customer Service - 800-POST (7678)
Courier - 800-SEND (7363); 800-TRAK (8725)
Local (Residential) Mail
Send mail locally with TTPost
TTPost provides local mail service to any address nationwide.
- Ensure that the destination address is printed clearly on the front of the mailing envelope
- Include a return address at the back of the mailing envelope
- Affix the correct postage stamp in the top right corner on the front of the mailing envelope*
- Drop off the mailing envelope at any TTPost Corporate Shops or mail boxes conveniently located throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Do not include cash or valuables in the mailing envelope
* Mail is measured by size, which determines the value of the postage stamp to be affixed to the mailing envelope.
Help Us Get The Mail Through
At TTPost we are dedicated to delivering mail accurately, courteously and on time. For this to happen we need you, our customers, to help us get the mail through!
Please help us to deliver your mail by...
- Installing a secure mail box at an easily accessible and secure location on your property
- Clearly displaying your house number on the mailbox
- Placing your mail box in a safe position, i.e. securely affixed to gate or mounted on a pole 4 - 5 feet above ground level
- Placing your mail box in an easily accessible location, i.e. at an appropriate height and at street level
- Placing your mail box in a healthy location i.e., away from garbage storage/collection point
- Keeping your mailbox free of obstacles, e.g. vegetation, ornamental objects, vines, shrubs, wires which could hinder the ease of mail delivery
- Ensuring the dog is secured and cannot attack the Delivery Officer
- Clearing your mailbox regularly, and most importantly...
- Addressing your mail correctly:
Name/ Business Name
Civic number, Lot number or Pole number and street name
Village and/or Town
Private Box Number (if applicable)
Cluster Box No. (if applicable)